COVID-19 Care Plan
Dear Customers & Friends,
We take the COVID-19 pandemic very seriously. We have taken several precautions to ensure your visit to Grant Miller Motors is safe and the best it can be.
We are following the recommendations of Health Canada and Alberta Health Services, here at Grant Miller Motors.
We will keep you up-to-date on any changes via our Grant Miller Motors Ltd. Facebook page and/or website.
We have increased the frequency of our cleaning and are taking some additional cleaning steps at this time to further sanitize our dealership.
What We Are Doing
- Increasing the frequency of sanitizing our dealership; including washrooms, toilets, work areas, and the customer waiting area. This includes wiping down touch surfaces, door handles, railings, and the debit machine with disinfectant several times per day.
- All magazines, newspapers, cups, and coffee in the customer waiting area have been removed
- Hand sanitizer or disinfectant wipes are available at our front desk
- All vehicles on our lot will be sanitized before or after anyone looks at them.
- Customer vehicles will be wiped down before and after any service work is performed
- Any staff that are not feeling well must stay home.
- Plexiglass barriers installed to work stations for safety.
What We Need You To Do
- We ask that all quick lube customers remain in their vehicles.
- Please do not visit us if you are not feeling well, or have traveled outside of Canada in March 2020.
- Please wash your hands with soap upon entering Grant Miller Motors, and please wash them before leaving the dealership.
- Please avoid touching your mouth, nose, and eyes while visiting us
- Please cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing with a tissue or use your elbow.